Plasmonic therapies employ the PlaPass and SonoPass Systems. Plasmonic therapies employ the PlaPass and SonoPass Systems. The use of PlaPass helps in releasing invisible plasma ions, delivering energy into your skin and assisting in skin sterilization and enhanced skin absorption.
The ultrasound, which is used after the SonoPass, aids in the transportation of skincare products across cell membranes, optimizing skin regeneration, fostering skin firmness, enhancing skin texture, and achieving even skin tone.
The team at Retens Medical Beauty upholds professional wisdom and aesthetic sensibility in providing 等離子美容. They introduce top-tier medical devices that adhere to various international standards from all around the world.
The Retens medical aesthetic team offers effective and secure services like 無痕填充 using high-end and professional technology. The team carefully shapes every inch of skin, returning to age for ten years while maintaining its beauty.
What is Plasma and its Benefits for the Skin?
The fourth state after solid, liquid and gas is plasma. Human cells profit from it because it stimulates them. Plasma ions briefly enable the delivery of topical creams and mesotherapy treatments deeper into the layers of the skin. Additionally, it sterilizes the skin and increases skin cell regeneration. In addition to having an immediate sterilizing action, the rejuvenating properties of plasma aid in the regeneration of the skin and boost collagen formation.
One of the best treatments for a variety of skin issues, plasma also helps to enhance the general condition of your hair and skin. The advantages of plasma for the face involve:
- It supports skin regeneration and the production of elastin and collagen. Therefore, it is a fantastic skin rejuvenation treatment.
- It helps persons with drooping or loose facial skin by giving the skin rigidity, which is beneficial.
- Scars from acne may appear less noticeable.
- You can improve and cure hyperpigmentation by it.
How does Ultrasound work and its Benefits for Facial Skin:
When exposed to the energy conveyed by an ultrasonic wave, cells or tissues can experience a variety of biophysical consequences depending on the frequency and intensity of the ultrasound beam. Sonoporation is the process in which the mechanical effects of ultrasonic radiation on cellular membranes cause the size of holes in the cell membrane to expand.
The benefits of ultrasound therapy for facial skin are:
- Ultrasound therapy works by increasing blood flow, which in turn stimulates the outer layer of skin and regenerates deeper cells.
- Ultrasound’s oxygenation function promotes lymphatic drainage and the dispersal of extra fluid. As a result, eyes that appear swollen, fatigued, and clogged up look less prominent.
- Ultrasound can be particularly successful at fading dark under-eye circles and giving the area a brighter, fresher, and more youthful appearance by causing a circulation surge.
- In addition to making the skin more responsive to acne lotions, creams, and other skincare products, ultrasound gently removes the pores of bacteria causing pimples and undesirable pollutants.
- Regular application of ultrasonic therapy can significantly reduce the size of expanded pores, smoothen the skin, and regulate excessive sebum production.
Therefore, after having the Plasonic beauty treatment (a combination of plasma therapy (PlaPass) and ultrasound therapy (SonoPass)), there will be noticeable changes. It will effectively reinforce the skin barrier, enhance dull skin tone, unclog pores, lessen wrinkles, and sterilize. It can also encourage cell rejuvenation and promote clogged-pore healing.
Enhance your medical skills with comprehensive MSK Ultrasound Courses at r3medicaltraining. Gain expertise in ultrasound-guided injections for precise and effective patient care.